Last modified: 16 October 2013
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The information stored on your device.
Information that we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from basics, such as geographic country to technical information such as device type and iOS version. We use Flurry Analytics to collect this limited information.
We collect information as follows:
- Information that we get from your use of our applications. We may collect information about the applications that you use and how you use them, such as when you use an application. This information includes:
- Device information
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, and mobile network information, including IP address. We use the IP address to identify your country).
- Log information
When you use our applications, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
* details of how you used our application, such as access to key features (eg. In app purchasing and ‘tell a friend’ mail features).
* device event information, such as crashes, system activity.
- Location information
Although we do not use active location services (which would require your explicit consent) we do use passive methods converting IP Address to your approximate country.
Information that we don’t collect
We do not collect user names, child names, gender or age information, although some of these items are entered into the applications by you, they stay on the device and are not transmitted or shared with us.
How we use information that we collect
We use the information that we collect from all of our applications to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones.
We process the information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process collected information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Information that we share
We do not share any information with other companies.
- However, for legal reasons
We will share information with companies, organisations or individuals outside Hyperion Games, if a requested by law where disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Hyperion Games, our users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated (non-personally identifiable) information publicly and with our partners, such as publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our applications.
Local Stored Information
Your progress, score, achievements and name are stored as part of the application.
Information that you share (Game Centre)
Some of our applications, notably games, use Apple Game Center. On these applications, if you are signed into Game Center, then your score and achievements will be shared with Game Centre. You can opt out of this by not signing into Game Center.
Our educational applications do not use Game Center, as the intended users are too young.
This page: http://hyperiongames.uk.com/privacy.htm
Our website: http://hyperiongames.uk.com
About us: http://hyperiongames.uk.com/welcome/
Our international product catalogue: http://hyperiongames.uk.com/catalog.htm